söndag 9 november 2008

Haha!

Kollade min mail nyss, och uppenbarligen är det en skönhet från fjärran land som är kär i mig, hon bifogade till och med en bild. Vad säger ni, ska jag slå till och importera henne?


HI, how are you doing? Likely, you will be now surprised. I long
thought before writing you the letter. This morning, I have received
love the Internet dispatch, from the unknown person to me the
addressee. In the given letter, it was spoken about love relations
between people. In the list e-mail addressees, I have seen your
address. I long thought before writing to you. I think, what you as
search for serious relations? I consider, that the given chance for me
unique, therefore I have decided to write to you. I wish to find the
present love! I would like to begin our acquaintance, with the small
story about me. My name is Hasmik. Friends me name simply Has. To me
of 28 years. I the quiet, young, purposeful girl. Friends say to me,
that I cheerful. I love dialogue. I consider, that dialogue very
important component in our life. I, as well as all women of our
country, like to cook food, to go in for sports. I conduct a healthy
way of life. I do not smoke and I do not take alcohol. I have work
which very strongly I love. But I do not have not enough love. I am
assured, that on our planet, there is a person who can present to me
happiness and love! On the Internet I more recently. I have no wide
experience in the Internet acquaintances. I have seen transfer on the
TV, about love in the Internet and have decided to find the happiness.
I consider, that it is real. I search for the real man who will love,
and to respect me. I consider, that this main thing in relations. You
the interesting man, and I would like to learn you in more details.
Probably it is our destiny? I wish to get acquainted with you more
close, by means of e-mail. It will be for us easier variant.

I give you mine e-mail the address: avehaswin@yahoo.co.uk

You can write to me. I with pleasure will answer you. Certainly, I
will send you my photos as. I with impatience will wait your letter to
me, with more detailed story about you. I am assured, that we become
good friends and we can love each other. Yours faithfully, Your
girlfriend, Hasmik.

2 kommentarer:

POMO sa...

Vänta och se hur många mejl det krävs till hon vill att du ska börja skicka pengar.

POMO sa...

Hur gick det med bruden då?. Hon som skrev till dej på engelska.